This page contains useful information on how we use the personal data of our customers and users, no matter the channel or medium (online or in person) they use to interact with us.
In accordance with applicable law and regulations, ISDI CRM provides information on the processing of personal data collected through the website https://cadparis.fr/ and other websites and/or forms that ISDI CRM publishes or posts on the Internet.
Who is the Data Controller?
You may contact ISDI CRM via any of the following channels:
|Data controller:||ISDI CRM España, S.L. (ISDI CRM)|
|Tax number (NIF):||B88437835|
|Postal address:||C/ Viriato 20 – Bajo – Madrid 28010|
|Telephone:||(0034) 91 737 39 25|
|Data Protection Officer:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
How do we collect your personal data?
Users are informed that they may be required to provide certain personal data when attempting to use certain Website features and/or services enabled by ISDI CRM and that all such data will be introduced into filing systems for which ISDI CRM is the data controller. More precisely, the following information will be recorded:
- Data that the User may voluntarily enter on the contact form when requesting commercial information from ISDI CRM (name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number).
- Data that the User voluntarily provides to ISDI CRM when filling out the information request form or when looking to enrol on a course (name, surname, e-mail address, LinkedIn profile and telephone number).
- Data that the User voluntarily enters on the subscription form when requesting information from ISDI CRM (name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number).
- Personal data that the User voluntarily enters on the “Talent and Employment” form (name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number) as their contact information or when taking part in ISDI CRM selection processes.
- Personal data that the User enters on the relevant form when requesting the download or sending of content offered by ISDI CRM (name, surname, e-mail address).
- Personal data that the User enters on forms to register for ISDI CRM courses and events (name, surname and e-mail address) or to confirm their attendance. The image or voice of the attendees may be taken or recorded on the spot.
- Sending of e-mails: personal data (including, without limitation, the subject’s e-mail address) provided by the User when sending any e-mail to @ISDI.education.
- Data on Website usage, collected automatically for security purposes.
Note that when we ask you to enter personal data before granting you access to some feature or service, we may mark some fields as compulsory where we need those data in order to offer you the service or let you access the feature in question. Please note that if you choose not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a customer/user, or you may not be able to enjoy those services or features.
Why do we process your data?
In general, the information that ISDI CRM obtains from Users will be processed:
- To handle and reply to requests for information received from Users through the various forms enabled by ISDI CRM, or by e-mail, telephone and/or WhatsApp Business.
- To send information and other commercial communications, when requested or authorised by the User (invitations to events and information on products under the “ISDI” brand).
- To register users for courses, events and activities organised by ISDI CRM and to manage such events and control access.
- Users are informed that events may be transmitted live, photographed or recorded, meaning that their image may be published or posted on ISDI CRM online channels and profiles (website, social network profiles, etc.) in order to promote and provide information about the event. By registering for the event, Users are informed and consent to any such processing activity.
- To provide the content requested by Users.
- To manage the pre-registration process for learners, teachers, experts and other professionals related to our business activities.
- To manage selection processes in which the User takes part as a candidate.
- ISDI shall monitor and control use of the website in order to detect and prevent possible fraudulent use (tampering with code or other technical aspects, etc.) and to avoid, prevent and/or detect any unauthorised access, alteration or loss of data relating to third parties other than the User, to the extent that this may lead to civil, criminal and/or administrative liability for ISDI.
- Will the data be used for automated decision-making and profiling?
- Note that there will be no automated decision-making, including profiling.
To whom will we communicate your data?
Your data may be communicated to third-party companies, especially companies belonging to the ISDI Group.
ISDI CRM may likewise communicate users’ data to universities or other educational entities collaborating on the training programs. The names of all such entities will be explicitly stated in each case and each of them shall use the data strictly for the stated purposes and in accordance with their own privacy policies.
What is the lawful basis for the processing activity?
The legal basis for processing the data we collect is as follows:
- We consider that we have obtained your consent to respond to any requests (for information, content, etc.) or consultations you may make through the various means of contact (online forms, telephone, e-mail, WhatsApp). We believe that the processing of such data also benefits you in that it allows us to better respond to your needs and resolve any queries you may have.
- When your consultation or request relates to the exercise of the rights explained below, or to claims related to the services we provide, what legitimises us to process your data is the need for us to comply with applicable legal requirements.
- When you contact us, in particular, to request pre-registration or registration through the Website, your data must be processed so that the contract/pre-contract can be drawn up and performed.
- The lawful basis for the sending of commercial information or communications is your consent.
- The lawful basis for processing your data for the purpose of registration, enrolment and participation in courses, events and activities organised by ISDI CRM is the consent you give us. The data processing is also based on the legitimate interest of ISDI CRM in managing, promoting and ensuring the security of all such actions.
- For ISDI CRM selection processes, the processing is based on the candidate’s consent once they have sent us their application through the Website or by e-mail to @ISDI.education.
We base our processing activity on ISDI’s legitimate interest in ensuring the security of its website, systems and information by processing the data for the purpose of monitoring and controlling use of the Website.
How long will be retain your data?
ISDI shall retain your personal data only for as long as they continue to be needed for the purpose for which they were collected.
- In the case of the contact form, requests for information, requests for content, requests for course admission or e-mails and/or WhatsApp messages: for the time needed to process and complete your request.
- In the case of data for registering and taking part in ISDI CRM events: for the time needed to manage the event and promote/disclose information about it.
- In the case of commercial communications: until such time as the User revokes their consent to continue receiving such communications.
- Your data will be retained for as long as the pre-contractual relationship with us subsists and, once that period has ended, until any liability that might arise from processing the data has become statute-barred.
- In the case of CVs: until such time as the User revokes their consent or otherwise one year from receiving any such document.
- In the case of data collected automatically: for the time needed to manage any incident.
- However, once that period has ended, the data may be blocked and retained by ISDI for the purpose of responding to any liability that might arise from the processing activity, though only for the duration of any such liability. ISDI CRM shall erase the personal data once the above periods have ended.
What are your rights when you give us your data?
We undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to ensure that you are able to exercise your rights. At ISDI CRM we have agreed that you may exercise these rights free of charge by writing to our dedicated e-mail address (email@example.com) and telling us the reason for your request and the right you are looking to exercise. We may request proof of identity if we consider it necessary to confirm your identity. You may, at any time, revoke the consent given for the processing of your data.
In particular, and regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you may, at any time, request confirmation from ISDI CRM as to whether your personal data are being processed by our company and, if so, access such data. You may also request that any inaccurate data be corrected or, as the case may be, erased where, among other reasons, such data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were originally collected.
You may also, in certain situations, request restriction of processing of your data, in which case we will only retain the data for the purpose of pursuing or defending against claims. You may also object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances. ISDI CRM shall stop processing the data, unless compelling legitimate reasons exist to continue processing the data or where the data are needed to pursue or defend against possible claims. As a User, you may also exercise your right of data portability in order to obtain the data in electronic format or have it transmitted to another entity.
You may use the following channels for such purpose, always remembering to enclose a photocopy of your identity card or any other document proving your identity:
Sent to the following address: C/ Viriato 20 – Bajo – Madrid 28010
Sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised that you may lodge a claim or complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (competent control authority), especially when you been unsuccessful in attempting to exercise your rights, by writing to the agency at C/ Jorge Juan, number 6, 28001 – Madrid or visiting its website at https://www.aepd.es.